We would like to offer to you a trip to EXPLOSEUM War Technology Centre (an open-air, partly underground museum, the largest German pre-war ammunition factory – the DAG Fabrik Bromberg). In addition to an exhibit presenting a military nitro-glycerine production line, equipment used by German soldiers during World War II, and chemical and nuclear weapons, the museum also features the history of Nobel’s inventions and unveils a shocking history of the factory workers, the scale of forced labour, working conditions, the system of penalties and nutrition of laborers working for the Third Reich.
The museum is located on the outskirts of Bydgoszcz so it will take only half an hour bus trip. Entry tickets are at the expense of the University, you will be only asked to have two valid public transportation tickets. We made a reservation for 13 April, 11.30 and will inform you of a meeting point later. We can accept max. 20 people.
ESN Satellite is the free website template for ESN sections, developed and maintained by ESN International.
ESN Satellite is...
- beautiful: a fresh, complete ESN looking design
- easy: if you can use webmail, you can master a Satellite
- unified: local, national and international websites share the same looks
- tailored to the needs of ESN sections
- high quality based on the widely adopted and solid Drupal platform
- free for all sections, national boards and ESN event organizers
- part of the ESN Galaxy
The IT Committe and ESN International support all sections, national boards and ESN event organizers willing to try the ESN Satellite.